General terms and conditions
This service belongs to the company ANOVO IBÉRICA MADRID S.L. bearing Fiscal ID (CIF) B82479197 and with registered address at C/ Isla de Alegranza, naves 15-16, 28703 San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid, hereinafter referred to as ANOVO.
The company ANOVO IBÉRICA MADRID S.L. is registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Page M-2467D4, 1st entry, folio 17, volume 14,834, section 8, with tax identification number B82479197.
You can contact ANOVO on +34 952020020 and, in any event,via on our common e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ANOVO offers its customers the services of repair or replacement for equipment and the request for information regarding any aspect about which you need to consult us. ANOVO ensures that the information available through these services is accurate and precise, updating it as quickly as possible, endeavouring to avoid errors and correcting them as soon as they are detected. However, ANOVO cannot guarantee the absence of errors, nor that the content of the information is permanently up to date. Similarly, ANOVO is not responsible for the accuracy and current validity of information from other natural or legal persons on the website to which it refers.
The service provided through this company information service is provided by ANOVO in accordance with regulations and legal provisions in force.
This legal notice is approved and published on 22 May 2018.
Data Protection Policy
You can see our data protection policy at https://www.anovo.es/en/privacy-policy/.
The intellectual property rights covering the content of the web pages, their graphic design, and the code are owned by ANOVO and, therefore, their reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation is prohibited, except for personal and private use. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the Web pages of ANOVO are protected by law.
Web content and links
ANOVO is not responsible for the misuse of the contents of its web pages, that being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses them. ANOVO assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the information contained in third party websites that can be accessed through links or search engines from the websites of ANOVO. The presence of links on the websites of ANOVO web pages shall be for information purposes only and in no case shall they constitute a suggestion, invitation or recommendation of the same.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
As a general rule, relations between ANOVO with its customers and users are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
Information on technical aspects
The company information services provided by ANOVO are hosted on servers that are located in EU countries (hereinafter the Service Provider). It is very important for users to bear in mind some basic safety principles when browsing the Internet services of ANOVO, such as:
- All services provided by ANOVO that request personal data or user and password authentication systems are encrypted using secure protocol (https) to ensure that communication is only between the user and ANOVO with no “eavesdroppers” in between.
- It is the responsibility of users to use passwords that are not easy to crack and do not contain common names (they must be made up of letters, numbers and special characters), to make regular changes to the password, and to prevent persons other than those authorised from knowing the access data for the restricted access area.
- Registered users of this web service must keep their passwords safe and prevent their use by unauthorised third parties. In the event that a user suspects that their password has been misused, they should notify this fact to ANOVO as a security incident at the e-mail address email@example.com and immediately change the access password.
- In cases where the service requested from ANOVO requires payment by credit card or other means of payment, this will always be done with a bank or payment institution contracted by ANOVO, which will always use sites with secure protocol (https). In this regard, it is very important for our customers and users to understand that at no time will ANOVO store credit card details.
- When the user uses ANOVO’s Internet services, the IP address, date and time and other data such as browser type may be stored on the service provider’s servers. ANOVO only accesses information that is stored on the service provider’s servers for statistical analysis of usage, to improve the accessibility of Internet services, and to track actions that need to be dealt with as security incidents. The service provider, as the party responsible for the hosting of the ANOVO web service, is obliged to adopt technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the data, information, systems and servers used to provide the service, forever taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment. ANOVO shall not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interference, omission, interruption, computer viruses, telephone breakdown, malicious modification or disconnection in the operation of this electronic system, caused by reasons beyond the control of ANOVO, in addition to delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of data lines or overloads in the Data Processing Centre of the service provider, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusion beyond the control of ANOVO. ANOVO is exempted from any liability for any damage or loss that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by ANOVO, provided that it comes from sources other than ANOVO.